Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In a bit of a funk...

Well,  I def didn't see it coming but I am officially in the post Christmas crochet funk. I haven't worked on a project in about a week now and I don't think I'm gonna be picking anything up for probably a couple more days..
I guess tho it's nice to take a bit of a break. meh.
On the other hand I have started a new tattoo for a friend. I don't know why but I just seem to like designing them for people. And hey at least I found something else to keep me busy in my free time.
Ugh. well as much as I would like this to be longer today I must keep it short. Just got home from work and well, 8 am comes fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers