Saturday, January 23, 2010

So New To This

So, welcome to my first blog. This should be interesting, if I keep up with it as religiously as I do Facebook then we shouldn't have any problems.
Now I realized the other day that I may be crocheting a little too much when I was reading the paper and there was an article about Afghanistan and when I first read Afghan my mind immediately thought fighting blankets .... wow.. maybe I was just really tired. lol.
Speaking of Afghans though, I have officially started my first one and have full intention of finishing this project. I just hope I don't lose interest or anything that's usually what happens with large projects. Shall be posting updates though. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers