Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm a Hoarder... There, I said it.

So I never really thought about it that much, I've always just heard it as being called a pack rat. My mom is a pack rat (probably explains where I got it from lol )
But I've been watching those hoarding shows lately and I have come to the realization that I am on my way to being one of them.
Lets see, I have items from over the years that are completely useless but I can never bring myself to get rid of them. And just the though of DBF or anyone else cleaning house while I am not there throws me into a HUGE anxiety attack. He's not allowed to throw out anything unless I am there to see it, or if it's his.
OMG what have I become. Not to mention the fact that this house is not NEARLY big enough for all this crap.
Well I guess it's time to nip this addiction in the but before I find myself on A&E dumpster diving b/c someone threw out a napkin I once used on a trip to Niagra or something like that.
So here I sit, going through the giant box that has been sitting here waiting for me to sort for that past 2 months full of well...... crap.. and paper.
Maybe I'll tackle the laundry room next (tee hee my little box storage area) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers