Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Great-Gramma's Memory blanket update

So, the blanket I'm finishing for my daughter that my gramma started before she passed seems to be almost finished. I'm surprised it really isn't taking that long. Unfortunately I don't have any progress pics but I will have a finished one. I just seem to be having a hard time actually completing that last little bit. It almost feels like it is somehow keeping me tied to her in a way since she is the whole reason I began crocheting. Oh well, hopefully by tomorrow afternoon it should be complete and it turns out as nice as she would have made it. Maybe I shouldn't be making blog entries so late and so tired too, lol.. I kinda start rambling.
Well here's hopin' for an update tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers