Saturday, February 13, 2010

Great Grandma's Memory 'Ghan Completed

Well, it was hard but I did it. I completed my Grandmother's afghan for my daughter. I have to admit it was a little bittersweet but in the end it turned out beautiful and I'm sure she would have been happy with the outcome too.
I have to admit tho it was fun to see the look on my mother's face when I told her I was bordering it with the red and the purple. She didn't think red and purple would be good together but she hasn't seen it yet. I don't know, I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I love how those colors blend in together! Very pleasing to the eye!! Will have to 're-think" my color combo's in the future - lol. Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers